So, after much headaching and going through the entirety of Round 4 posts here, I finally got the participant's list
up-to-date and accurate to all of our elimination and skip records. I apologize for the massive delay in posting voting; since I've been AFK for awhile I needed to make sure of who was left in the competition and who wasn't, and who'd already used their skip, and etc etc. telecast
and I have been trading disappearances from the community (xD), but I promise from now on things will be on time and organized!! Forgive our scatter-braindedness.
And without further ado, Challenge 4-6 voting at animanga_lims
is here! This week we received 22
lovely icons. We have 3 official skips, in addition to 4 disqualifications, leaving us with a total of 25
people remaining in the competition! We're getting close(r) to the end, and after this challenge our Comeback will be held, so look out for that!
Challenge 4-6 Skips
(NOT elim'd): feartehchopstic
(no skips left): beyond_heavens
The basic rules and regulations of voting:
- Voting for Challenge 4-6 will end at around MIDNIGHT CST on Sunday, September 7, 2008.
Please look very carefully at each and every icon
- You are voting for 4 (FOUR) icons of LESSER QUALITY to be eliminated, and 2 icons that are YOUR FAVORITES for People's Choice awards. For the elimination icons, please judge based on overall technique and aesthetic quality, NOT personal preferences (such as character, favorite color, etc). We reserve the right to void any vote we feel is unfair or petty. You do not have to give a reason for your FAVORITE icon choices (though it is encouraged), but YOU MUST GIVE A REASON FOR YOUR ELIMINATIONS.
- Do NOT vote for your own icons (for either category) and don't feel obligated to not vote for your friends' icons, etc. Keep things as objective as possible!
- ANYONE CAN VOTE. You do not have to be a contestant or anything, so VOTE AWAY!
- Here is an example vote for you to follow (4 eliminations, 2 favorites):
#101 - The excessive use of textures over-powers the icon.
#102 - The icon is too washed out overall.
#103 - The image quality is poor and the icon is badly cropped.
#104 - The use of text is poorly done because it is too big and clashes with the rest of the icon.
Favorite - #108 because I love the cropping.
Favorite - #109 because the colors are beautiful!
- Please use the following voting form:
, and be cautious with the numbers that you pick! It's very easy to accidently vote off the wrong icon #, so please double-check your votes
before you post them.
( Voting is under the cut!Collapse )
We encourage you to be as detailed as possible in your icon elimination critiques. Many participants here are looking to improve, and since we will allow you to see your "vote off" comments, your opinion will help any aspiring icon maker. ALL VOTES ARE SCREENED
, so please be as honest and objective as possible. No icon maker will ever know who voted them off and all icon critiques will remain completely anonymous.
Again... ANYONE CAN VOTE, and it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you vote especially if you are a participating member at Animanga LIMS.
Every vote is very, very important, and a single vote could decide whether an icon-maker remains in the competition or not.
Remember, only people with MORE THAN -10pts
can be eliminated, so please encourage as many people as you can to vote, and PLEASE vote if you are a participant. Thank you all!